loV3

loVv


Tuesday, April 5, 2011

life!!!!!!!!!!


All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.





I do not regret one moment of my life.






Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact.





Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poo





Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.








love life because what more is there












Everything in life is luck













Life is much shorter than I imagined it to be






I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see.






I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it





Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep







In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on







It's all about quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family


No comments:

Post a Comment